Ba Zi Life Analysis
Knowing oneself and the circumstances that influence your fate will help you take advantage of a situation to attain good fortune or avert misfortune.
Ba Zi (八字), the Chinese term of “”Eight Characters”” and also known as Four Pillars, is the ancient Chinese way of studying a person’s destiny through one’s birth year, month, day, and hour. These represent your course in life.
Ba Zi analysis gives you an in-depth knowledge of your personality, strengths, and weaknesses. These insights will allow us to advise you on many matters such as improving business or family relationships, understanding your luck cycle and wealth capacity.
It is important to note that you should always focus on improving your birth element even with a favourable Ba Zi chart. To do so, you must take care of yourself and ensure you have good Feng Shui in your home and office.
What can it reveal about your life?
- Revealing your luck cycle and wealth capacity
- Insights into chances for career advancements or changes
- Affinity between romantic interests
- Improve health issues
- Guiding you in moments of uncertainty
- Compatibility between business partners
- Identifying opportunities for business expansion and restructuring
- Improving ties with your spouse or family members
- Unleashing your child’s true potential through the study of their talents and character, and future